Simon & Schuster announced today that they are planning to publish a memoir written by Academy Award-winning actress Melissa Leo. In the book, Leo will cover her decades working in both television and film, as well as her childhood, and tumultuous relationship with actor John Heard. Leo received an Oscar this year for her performance as the late Alice Ward in The Fighter. The memoir is scheduled to come out in 2013.
Exclusive: Melissa Leo to write a memoir for Simon & Schuster
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Scandal' recap: 'The Price of Free and Fair Elections'
- Joss Whedon's 'In Your Eyes': Watch how it starts
- 'American Idol' recap: Alabama shaky
- 'Grey's Anatomy' recap: 'Go It Alone'
- 'Workaholics' guy visits Pawnee
- 'Parenthood' react: 'The Pontiac'
- 'Vampire Diaries' recap: 'Resident Evil'
- George R.R. Martin: Wanna see a full-sized dragon?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Parks and Recreation' finale: 'Workaholics' star Blake Anderson to guest -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Scandal' season finale recap: 'I'm the Scandal'
- Joss Whedon's 'In Your Eyes': Watch the gripping first three minutes before Tribeca -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- 'Scandal' finale: Talk about it! -- UPDATED
- 'Grey's Anatomy' recap: We're All In This Alone