Simon & Schuster announced today that they are planning to publish a memoir written by Academy Award-winning actress Melissa Leo. In the book, Leo will cover her decades working in both television and film, as well as her childhood, and tumultuous relationship with actor John Heard. Leo received an Oscar this year for her performance as the late Alice Ward in The Fighter. The memoir is scheduled to come out in 2013.
Exclusive: Melissa Leo to write a memoir for Simon & Schuster
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Gotham' recap: What did you think of its 'Pilot'?
- 'Dancing With the Stars' recap: Age is just a state of mind
- Fall TV's most stylish characters
- 'Gone Girl' review: Put it on the 'A' list
- 11 things you'll want to know about the 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover
- 'Sleepy Hollow' recap: 'This Is War'
- 'Scorpion' premiere react: Get smarter
- 'Lost' turns 10: Doc Jensen on the highs, lows, and legacy