Simon & Schuster announced today that they are planning to publish a memoir written by Academy Award-winning actress Melissa Leo. In the book, Leo will cover her decades working in both television and film, as well as her childhood, and tumultuous relationship with actor John Heard. Leo received an Oscar this year for her performance as the late Alice Ward in The Fighter. The memoir is scheduled to come out in 2013.
Exclusive: Melissa Leo to write a memoir for Simon & Schuster
Latest Videos in Books
- Emmys 2014: Who will win...and who should
- 25 greatest TV spies ever
- 'St. Vincent' director's long road to Bill Murray: 'Can you meet me at LAX in an hour?'
- Anderson Cooper to investigate Avengers' Black Widow for CNN (Comic-book News Network)
- 'Saved By the Bell': Remembering when it was 'Bliss'
- 'Simpsons' writers share 15 tips to survive your 12-day marathon session
- MTV VMAs' most buzzed-about moments (non-performance division)
- 'Big Brother'; 'So You Think You Can Dance'; 'Top Chef Duels': TV recaps