If it’s Monday, it must be time to announce the imminent release of another Sarah Palin tell-all. Touchstone revealed today that Levi Johnston, the Playgirl model/Wasilla mayoral wannabe best known for fathering Bristol Palin’s son Tripp, is writing a book about his experience with the Palin family. The publisher is describing Johnston’s tome — Deer in the Headlights: My Life in Sarah Palin’s Crosshairs — as “a fascinating tale of a misunderstood boy figuring out how to be a man and a father after being thrust into the spotlight and subsequent media circus at a very young and vulnerable age.” All we know for sure is that the Lifetime movie adaptation of it is going to be fantastic.
Levi Johnston's tell-all about 'life in Sarah Palin's crosshairs' will be published this fall
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Gotham' up, 'Selfie' down? Insiders predict fall TV rookie prospects
- 20 most compelling actor/director teams now
- 'Big Brother' recap: Final three houseguests are...
- Sarah Paulson on 'AHS: Freak Show': 'something happens in the very first episode that's crazy'
- 'Red Band Society' debuts: First impressions?
- 'Top Chef Duels' recap: Nyesha Arrington vs. Jennifer Carroll
- Kunal Nayyar sings Boyz II Men on 'Queen Latifah Show': Sneak peek
- 'This Is Where I Leave You' review: Reunited and it feels so...schmaltzy
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Kaley Cuoco explains why she chopped off her long locks
- 'The Walking Dead' star Andrew Lincoln says to fear the beard in season 5
- '7th Heaven' cast, minus Ruthie, reunites
- Frankie of 'Big Brother' says he does not regret pushing the Rewind button and wants to marry Zach
- 'Breaking Bad,' 1 year later: Emmy-winning team tells 'Ozymandias' secrets