If it’s Monday, it must be time to announce the imminent release of another Sarah Palin tell-all. Touchstone revealed today that Levi Johnston, the Playgirl model/Wasilla mayoral wannabe best known for fathering Bristol Palin’s son Tripp, is writing a book about his experience with the Palin family. The publisher is describing Johnston’s tome — Deer in the Headlights: My Life in Sarah Palin’s Crosshairs — as “a fascinating tale of a misunderstood boy figuring out how to be a man and a father after being thrust into the spotlight and subsequent media circus at a very young and vulnerable age.” All we know for sure is that the Lifetime movie adaptation of it is going to be fantastic.
Levi Johnston's tell-all about 'life in Sarah Palin's crosshairs' will be published this fall
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Big Brother' recap: Evicted houseguest is...
- 'Project Runway' recap: 'It's a Nice Day for a Rock Wedding'
- Norman Reedus' personal 'Walking Dead' photo album
- 'Walking Dead': New EW character portraits
- 'Walking Dead' season 5: First Look photos
- 'Big Bang Theory' scoop: Sheldon's train took him to...
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' teaser: WHAT is in that cage?
- Marvel has a 'Strange' feeling about Joaquin Phoenix