The fourth novel in the Mortal Instruments series hits stores today. Below is the official trailer for City of Fallen Angels which promises there will be blood, vampires, people making out and then slapping each other, and sonorous Latin chants.
'Mortal Instruments': Official trailer for 'City of Fallen Angels'
Latest Videos in Books
- Disney animated films: Best/worst
- 'The Flash' recap: 'Things You Can't Outrun'
- 'Gilmore Girls': Amy Sherman-Palladino on how the 'thousand yellow daisies' scene grew
- Marvel on cryptic crossover art: 'Stay Tuned!' So, let's theorize...
- 'Lassa Fever' to 'The Dreaming Death': 5 soap opera epidemics
- First canceled show of 2014? Why networks are slow to drop ax this year
- Ray Fisher: Meet DC's 'Cyborg'
- 'Walking Dead': How far will it have to go to keep shocking us?