Stieg Larsson’s partner, Eva Gabrielsson, plans to finish the fourth novel in Larsson’s Millennium saga, according to The Guardian. Before his death in 2004, Larsson reportedly wrote 200 pages of a fourth installment in his best-selling mystery series, which began with the posthumously published The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Although Larsson’s literary estate currently belongs to the author’s father and brother, Gabrielsson has always maintained that she should be its executor even though she and Larsson never officially married. According to The Guardian, Gabrielsson won’t complete the fourth novel until she has secured the rights to Larsson’s work, although she already knows that the book’s plotline will center around the series’ star Lisbeth Salander as she “little by little frees herself from her ghosts and her enemies.” Gabrielsson did not immediately reply to a request for comment.
Stieg Larsson's partner reportedly plans to finish fourth 'Millenium' novel
Latest Videos in Books
- Angelina Jolie and Jack O'Connell are 'Unbroken': See new EW cover
- 'Constantine' production halted by NBC
- 'Mentalist' scoop: Season 8 'possible' but CBS finale will have closure
- 'Pan' First Look: Hugh Jackman as villain pirate...but don't call him Hook
- American Music Awards '14: We grade the performances
- American Music Awards 2014 style: What the stars wore
- American Music Awards 2014: 'Booty' gets buzz for J.Lo and Iggy
- American Music Awards 2014: Your take on Taylor Swift, J.Lo, more highs/lows?