the chorus of tweets touting The Hunger Games. Tyra Banks, who’s in the midst of writing her own entry into the Western canon, just mentioned that she finished Catching Fire, the second book in Suzanne Collins’ trilogy. How good did she think it was? “Soooooo good!!!” That is especially impressive, since six o’s and three exclamation points is the highest possible score in Tyra’s rating system. (By comparison, she thought Twilight was “Soooo good!!” and she broke with critical consensus by only giving the new Franzen a tepid “Soo good!”)Yet another celebrity has joined
Tyra Banks gives 'The Hunger Games' some love
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Doctor Who': Peter Capaldi and Jenna Coleman EW portraits
- 'Goldfinch' movie: Let's pick our dream cast
- 'Into the Woods': 10 new production photos
- 'Interstellar': Comic-Con trailer lands online
- Daniel Radcliffe: How Spider-Man let him be a fly on the wall in S.D.
- 'Divergent' disturbing deleted scene: Get an eyeful
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits
- 'Walking Dead': Andrew Lincoln on Rick juggling brutality/humanity
Top 5 Most Read
- Allison Williams to play Peter Pan in NBC's 'Peter Pan Live'
- 'The Walking Dead' cast and producers promise that 'every single thing in the first episode is a spoiler'
- TV Land orders Jim Gaffigan's CBS sitcom pilot to series
- What does an episode of 'Friends' look like without any jokes?
- PopWatch Confessional: I tried to play 'New Girl's fake drinking game