Jonathan Franzen reportedly told an audience in London last night that his British publisher, HarperCollins, printed the wrong computer file instead of his final draft. The company—which is disputing the error—is nonetheless reprinting the book, with new editions available on Monday.
Jonathan Franzen says his British publisher screwed up, printing an early draft of 'Freedom'
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Outlander'; 'Doctor Who': TV recaps
- Polly Bergen, actress/singer, dies at 84
- 'Once Upon a Time' boss on 'Frozen' references: 'We want it to feel organic'
- Kim Kardashian as clingy extra-terrestrial hairball on 'American Dad': First Look
- 'Sleepy Hollow' sneak peek: Ichabod Crane meets a naked Ben Franklin
- J.Lo and Iggy Azalea extend the Summer of Butts with 'Booty' remix video
- 'Super Smash Bros.': The best/worst thing ever to happen to Nintendo
- 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Castle,' more fresh TV spoilers