Pretty much the best thing about his Wikipedia page is the description of a formative incident in his childhood when “a carnival entertainer, Mr. Electrico, touched him on the nose with an electrified sword, made his hair stand on end, and shouted, ‘Live forever!’” Judging by the man’s subsequent longevity, it seems to have worked. Any big Bradbury fans out there? I mean, other than this girl (Warning: N-particularly-SFW.) Anyone planning on reading or re-reading something of his to celebrate his birthday?
R is for Ray Bradbury: The sci-fi legend turns 90!
Latest Videos in Books
- Peter Capaldi: 'Who,' me? Why he wrote off idea he'd be Time Lord
- 'Walking Dead': Andrew Lincoln on Rick juggling brutality/humanity
- Lana Del Rey's 'Ultraviolence' video: Veiled intentions?
- Quentin Tarantino's 'Hateful Eight' has a poster
- Allison Williams to play Peter Pan in NBC's live musical
- Sarah Palin inspires 'Stephen Colbert's Angry Echo Chamber'
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Walking Dead' cast and producers promise that 'every single thing in the first episode is a spoiler'
- TV Land orders Jim Gaffigan's CBS sitcom pilot to series
- Allison Williams to play Peter Pan in NBC's 'Peter Pan Live'
- What does an episode of 'Friends' look like without any jokes?
- Paramount deletes tweet of Australian 'TMNT' poster amid 9/11 controversy