Pretty much the best thing about his Wikipedia page is the description of a formative incident in his childhood when “a carnival entertainer, Mr. Electrico, touched him on the nose with an electrified sword, made his hair stand on end, and shouted, ‘Live forever!’” Judging by the man’s subsequent longevity, it seems to have worked. Any big Bradbury fans out there? I mean, other than this girl (Warning: N-particularly-SFW.) Anyone planning on reading or re-reading something of his to celebrate his birthday?
R is for Ray Bradbury: The sci-fi legend turns 90!
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Dancing With the Stars' recap: And the mirrorball goes to...
- Netflix additions for December include 'Wolf of Wall Street,' 'American Horror Story: Coven'
- Tina Turner turns 75, and LIFE shares a birthday gift: Unpublished 1970 photos
- 'Horrible Bosses 2' guys make excellent company for a rooftop chat
- 'Toy Story' kid sis talks transition to music: Sarah Rayne visits EW's 'Polished'
- 'The Flash'; 'Supernatural'; 'The Voice'; 'Mindy Project'; more TV recaps
- 'SNL' 'Second Chance Theatre': Ask Jason Sudeikis About Juggling Lessons
- 'Awkward.' season finale: Your take on 'Sprang Break, Part 2'?
Top 5 Most Read
- And the 'Dancing With the Stars' season 19 winner is...
- Jennifer Aniston and Lisa Kudrow try to out-curse each other on 'Kimmel'
- 'Dancing With the Stars' season finale recap: A nail-biter till the very end
- Watch Hugh Jackman pull a Johnny Depp in the trailer for 'Pan'
- 'The Voice' recap: Meet the Top 8