Better start practicing your spells, the full official Harry Potter site is now live. If you think you know your hippogriffs from your hinkypunks, you can put your feeble Muggle brain to the test with quizzes from each book, gloss over a glossary of magical, mostly Latinate terminology, and take part in Potter polls. It might just be enough of a fix to hold you over until June 18, when Universal Studios opens the gates to their theme park. But, until then, you’ll just have to make do with this and running around your house with a stick yelling Wingardium Leviosa at your cat.
Mar 26 2010 11:44 AM ET
Break out the butterbeer: Harry Potter site goes live
- 'Wolverine'/Summer Must List: EW cover
- Benedict Cumberbatch in 'Trek' shower?!
- 'Modern Family': It's a Sunshine State day
- 'Twilight' tops Teen Choice Awards noms
- 'Star Trek': Alice Eve underwear 'mystery'
- Jennifer Aniston: 'We're the Millers' trailer
- Robert Redford in 'All Is Lost' at Cannes
- Cassadee Pope: Hear her new single