Better start practicing your spells, the full official Harry Potter site is now live. If you think you know your hippogriffs from your hinkypunks, you can put your feeble Muggle brain to the test with quizzes from each book, gloss over a glossary of magical, mostly Latinate terminology, and take part in Potter polls. It might just be enough of a fix to hold you over until June 18, when Universal Studios opens the gates to their theme park. But, until then, you’ll just have to make do with this and running around your house with a stick yelling Wingardium Leviosa at your cat.
Break out the butterbeer: Harry Potter site goes live
Latest Videos in Books
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Hunnam's message/massage
- Chris Harrison's 'Bachelorette' blog: The finale
- Drew Struzan: Movie poster artist talks 9 classics
- 'Walking Dead' cast react to season 5 trailer
- Comic-Con 2014 star portraits: Day 3
- 'Simpsons'-'Family Guy' crossover: Watch 5 minutes
- 10 best videos at Comic-Con 2014
- 'Bachelor/Bachelorette': Married?